Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Calm Your fears

 

Okay well for starters congrats on going through the store by yourself!! Secondly the best thing that has ever worked for me is distraction! I rode to the store a couple of weeks ago for the first time by myself in 2 years and I took my three year old son! My husband and family said I was crazy but I knew he would keep me distracted by asking for candy and toys, trying to get away from me, and the other things toddlers do. Anyway that  is really what works best for me.
 
--- On Mon, 4/26/10, jenniferl <jenn8488@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: jenniferl <jenn8488@yahoo.com>
Subject: [PanicZone] Calm Your fears
To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, April 26, 2010, 1:04 PM

 

So I would like to ask for others to share what helps them when they are experiencing a panic attack and what helps to relieve their fears. I know that everyone is different but I am just trying to get a few pointers. My main problem is that I have panic attacks while driving and also while in a store if by myself, although yesterday I managed to do all of my grocery shopping by myself with NO panic attacks just a small amount of anxiety :)

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Welcome to Mom Connection! Share stories, news and more with moms like you.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop