Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Re: hello

 

No I have never taken that but I was on klonopin and celexa. I hate medicine too so I decided not to take it and chose to do it on my on.

--- On Fri, 2/12/10, stephanie <slavadinho@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: stephanie <slavadinho@yahoo.com>
Subject: [PanicZone] Re: hello
To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Date: Friday, February 12, 2010, 11:47 PM

 

Hi Kat

Im steph just started having panic attacks and the anxiety has taken over my life.....I was put on Clonidine today....I hate pills really dont wanna take them.....Has anyone else been put on Clonidine?
--- In PanicZone@yahoogrou ps.com, k frongillo <kfrongillo@ ...> wrote:
>
>
> hello everyone. my name is kat and i currently live in boston. i am 22 and have been suffering from anxiety problems since i was around 11 or 12...i am not sure what else i should write about at this point, but i just wanted to say that i am very excited to be a member of this list!
>
> thanks!
>
> -kat
>
>
>
>
>
> ------------ --------- --------- ---
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Y! Web Hosting - Let the expert host your web site
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop