Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Re: Hi Jackie , Scott/group

 

Talkinm to you Jackie..
jj

________________________________
From: "kykysmom@verizon.net" <kykysmom@verizon.net>
To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sun, January 31, 2010 12:41:49 PM
Subject: Re: [PanicZone] Re: Hi Jackie , Scott/group

 
Jackie here I don't know if u were talking to me or not but the "master" rules and ssays my panic and other issues r my problem not his.

Jackie
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: joe dinardo <jjfearless@yahoo. com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 09:31:05
To: <PanicZone@yahoogrou ps.com>
Subject: Re: [PanicZone] Re: Hi Jackie , Scott/group

From a man's perspective,
he doesn;t know what he has!

____________ _________ _________ __
From: misskitty0321 <misskitty44@ sbcglobal. net>
To: PanicZone@yahoogrou ps.com
Sent: Sat, January 30, 2010 5:39:16 PM
Subject: [PanicZone] Re: Hi Jackie , Scott/group

 
Why won't he let you have a dog, you so deserve that, really you do.. It's getting dark here, the sun is going down, i am feeling depressed, i usually atleast lately am hardly ever depressed.. I truly feel for you Jackie oare you on any meds for panic?

--- In PanicZone@yahoogrou ps.com, kykysmom@... wrote:
>
> I don't know what to do about my severe panic attacks.
>
> I wish I had "permission" from my husband to have a dog but he rules everything.
>
> Jackie
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: "misskitty0321" <misskitty44@ ...>
> Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:27:02
> To: <PanicZone@yahoogro u ps.com>
> Subject: [PanicZone] Hi Jackie , Scott/group
>
> Yes i love animals too! Thank you Scott, i try to be a good person, tonight for sure i'll be out leaving food for the birds, pigions and cats. I stop in 3-4 different directions which i mostly drive to, in my verry old car. I wouldn't have it any other way. Except maybe trap the ferals, have them fixed (spay/neuter, vaccines and relocate them to a safe haven to live out their young lives.. I love dogs to, but i live in a apt and they do not allow dogs.. My life consists of, the Lord, G-d , cats, birds and pigions.. It will always be them. I am trying sooo hard not to panic, but i woke up in panic mold today and at the moment i am ok for now and gladly so for the moment....
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop