Widget By Devils Workshop

Re: [PanicZone] Pets

 

Thanks Yvette but my husband rules everything. I have a fish but I desperately need unconditional love but he thinks its a load of ..... I married this man 20 years ago and was that a mistake. Most controlling,self-absorved, selfish person I have met.

I'm not allowed to use computer when he's here at night. I am so grateful til the end of April I don't see him every M. Best thing in the world.

I grew up on a farm. With dogs boxer/lab mix great dog sadly put down at 14 for major health problems after I buried my 5 year old son and then my stepfather.

Cyber is it for me. I have no peace, joy or friends that r adults.

I don't know anymore. I avoid the world and feel safe nowhere.

Jackie
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: dinodover@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 18:37:35
To: <PanicZone@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [PanicZone] Pets


In a message dated 1/31/2010 1:29:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
yevetteblue@yahoo.com writes:

Jackie, you are worth it.. I have a boxer and she helps a lot.. I have
panic disorder with agoraphobia now for 20 yrs. I also have a selfish husband
but on some things I put my foot down.. Yevette



--------
Seriously, i dont know what i would do without dover, the wonder dog
(westie). She keeps me grounded, makes me laugh at least once a day (which
alone is worth everything!) and gives me someone to talk to and be with who
accepts me unconditionally - whether i make it out of the house or not. The
only bad part is that she prefers it if i DONT make it out of the house...

kimmy and dover



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop