Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Re: Pets

 

Thank goodness for pets, if i didn't have my felines, i think i would be a crazy fool, no husband or boyfriend, and verry few friends, most that use me and i do not trust, but because of their cat and dog, i stay in the picture.. I buy food for their dogs and cats , because i want to make sure they have food. Last night i stopped at my friends Kimmie and she didnt even have water out for the cat and dog, bowl was bone dry. I have had it with these people, but because of their animals i see them once in a while.. I even having her cat neutered, probabluy will never see the money.. This is why i am soooo feed up with them, not alll the money, but no water in the dish and i brought her large bag of dry cat food and cans of cat food and other times dog food for the dog precious. Thse *%#@ people should not evben have pets..

--- In PanicZone@yahoogroups.com, Wanda Hailey <zwhailey@...> wrote:
>
> gota love cats and dogs. I like them better than most people. They are a lot kinder.
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop