Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Re: Hi Jackie , Scott/group

 

It is late and i am checking in, gone for many hours, just being out and about , brought up my spirits. Plus Jackie was on my mind while i was out. Jackie PLEASE remeber you are more than worth it.. My heart goes out to you and you will be in my prayers.. It is verry cold here tonight.. yuk....

--- In PanicZone@yahoogroups.com, yevette rockafellow <yevetteblue@...> wrote:
>
> Jackie, you are worth it.. I have a boxer and she helps a lot.. I have panic disorder with agoraphobia now for 20 yrs. I also have a selfish husband but on some things I put my foot down.. Yevette
>
> --- On Sat, 1/30/10, kykysmom@... <kykysmom@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: kykysmom@... <kykysmom@...>
> Subject: Re: [PanicZone] Re: Hi Jackie , Scott/group
> To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
> Date: Saturday, January 30, 2010, 3:35 PM
>
>
>  
>
>
>
> Cause he is selfish. My panic disorder is so bad I am on 4 mg of klonopin a day doesn't touch it. I am so alone and hurt so much with no visable support. I hate my life. I also have agoraphobia so I go nowhere among other things.
>
> Thanks 4 writing and caring.
>
> I'm not worth it
>
> Jackie
> Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: "misskitty0321" <misskitty44@ sbcglobal. net>
> Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 22:39:16
> To: <PanicZone@yahoogrou ps.com>
> Subject: [PanicZone] Re: Hi Jackie , Scott/group
>
> Why won't he let you have a dog, you so deserve that, really you do.. It's getting dark here, the sun is going down, i am feeling depressed, i usually atleast lately am hardly ever depressed.. I truly feel for you Jackie oare you on any meds for panic?
>
> --- In PanicZone@yahoogrou ps.com, kykysmom@ wrote:
> >
> > I don't know what to do about my severe panic attacks.
> >
> > I wish I had "permission" from my husband to have a dog but he rules everything.
> >
> > Jackie
> > Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: "misskitty0321" <misskitty44@ ...>
> > Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:27:02
> > To: <PanicZone@yahoogrou ps.com>
> > Subject: [PanicZone] Hi Jackie , Scott/group
> >
> > Yes i love animals too! Thank you Scott, i try to be a good person, tonight for sure i'll be out leaving food for the birds, pigions and cats. I stop in 3-4 different directions which i mostly drive to, in my verry old car. I wouldn't have it any other way. Except maybe trap the ferals, have them fixed (spay/neuter, vaccines and relocate them to a safe haven to live out their young lives.. I love dogs to, but i live in a apt and they do not allow dogs.. My life consists of, the Lord, G-d , cats, birds and pigions.. It will always be them. I am trying sooo hard not to panic, but i woke up in panic mold today and at the moment i am ok for now and gladly so for the moment....
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
> >
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop