Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Anxiety/panic/detachment/agorophobia,etc.. group sessions starting Nesxt tuesday december 8

 



Hey everyone!

My Anxiety-etc group will be starting next Tuesday, December 8th at
7:15pm MST at my home in Foxboro (NSL) Utah. Please reply if you would like
to attend so i can give you address and directions. If you suffer with
agorophobia(fear of leaving home)- or do not live in Utah- we can conference you in through
telephone, I will just need your phone number.

Please pass this on to those who may need it- this is a very common illness but not much support out there...

Thanks for the support!

Erica

http://foxboroanxietyandpanicgroup.blogspot.com/
To: paniczone@yahoogroups.com
From: luvnmygoosie@hotmail.com
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:35:31 +0000
Subject: RE: [PanicZone] Anxiety/panic group in Utah

Thanks joe good luck to you too!!!

To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com

From: jjfearless@yahoo.com

Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 21:20:10 -0800

Subject: Re: [PanicZone] Anxiety/panic group in Utah

I'm in toronto,

or I'd be interested.

Good luck!

joe

________________________________

From: Erica <luvnmygoosie@hotmail.com>

To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Mon, November 23, 2009 2:12:17 PM

Subject: [PanicZone] Anxiety/panic group in Utah

Hello everyone,

For those of you who dont know me, my name is Erica Fultz and I live on Caleb dr. I have struggled with anxiety and panic attacks for years and now that I am better I would like to take what I have learned and put it to good use to hopefully help others. I am starting a group for people who suffer from any or all of (but not limited to) the following (and their loved ones):

Anxiety (including all forms- general and social, etc..)

Panic Attacks

Nervousness

Agoraphobia (fear of leaving home or fear of being alone)

I know first hand the pain and fear of living with these conditions. I welcome anyone to this group, and if you know of anyone who may need it please pass on the info. This group will be LDS based but is not endorsed whatsoever by the church.

Please respond back to me and let me know which evening night and time would be best for you- right now I am thinking Thursday nights from 7:30-8:30 or so, again this is all up in the air-please let me know. And if you have ANY questions please feel free to call or email me....

Thanks so much!

Erica Fultz

801-604-6174

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

__._,_.___
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop