Widget By Devils Workshop

[Surviving_Panic_Syndrome] Digest Number 2094

Messages In This Digest (2 Messages)

1a.
~panic of the day~ From: longwayoff04
1b.
Re: ~panic of the day~ From: judywharton1958

Messages

1a.

~panic of the day~

Posted by: "longwayoff04" longwayoff04@hotmail.com   longwayoff04

Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:49 am (PDT)



I'm new, so hello to all. Hasn't been the greatest day due to politics of health care which has clearly set me into anxiety mode this day. I'm doing my best to manage it on my own though (not easy).
G

1b.

Re: ~panic of the day~

Posted by: "judywharton1958" judywharton1958@yahoo.com   judywharton1958

Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:11 pm (PDT)



--- In Surviving_Panic_Syndrome@yahoogroups.com, "longwayoff04" <longwayoff04@...> wrote:
>
> I'm new, so hello to all. Hasn't been the greatest day due to politics of health care which has clearly set me into anxiety mode this day. I'm doing my best to manage it on my own though (not easy).
> G
>
i know what you mean,i get panic attacks and one day i jumped out of my husbands pickup truck,because the truck ran out of gas in th middle of the road.

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Search Ads

Get new customers.

List your web site

in Yahoo! Search.

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Find wholesome recipes

and more. Go Moms Go!

Check out the

Y! Groups blog

Stay up to speed

on all things Groups!

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop