Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] Re: Panic Attack

 

I used to get those head rush things, and I discovered that at times my breathing was too shallow due to anxiety, etc. So when that happens to you try some deep breathing, but don't over due it. Unless something else is happening with you, breathing a little deeper will help.

Dee Dee

--- In PanicZone@yahoogroups.com, Peggy Gordon <tormented_butterfly1985@...> wrote:
>
> i have been getting these head rush sorta things, and then I get real light headed like im going to pass out...anyone else get those??? Evelyn u are in my prayers hun
>
> --- On Wed, 6/17/09, EVELYN V <evequilmes@...> wrote:
>
>
> From: EVELYN V <evequilmes@...>
> Subject: RE: [PanicZone] Panic Attack
> To: ""txblueeyes1956" " <txblueeyes1956@...>, "PanicZone@yahoogroups.com " <PanicZone@yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009, 2:23 PM
>
>
> You will be in my prayers, please keep me posted Evelyn
> -----Original Message-----
> Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2009 9:41:53 am
> To: PanicZone@yahoogroups.com
> From: txblueeyes1956 <txblueeyes1956@...>
> Subject: [PanicZone] Panic Attack
>
> Going thru panic attack right now. I have to stay overnight at hospital, not looking forward to it. Wish they could do this some other way. Right now it is at 15 level. I also have a counslor session this morning to. Hoppfully that will help.  Just pray for me
>
> Ellen
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> The only thing that can happen when I
> have a panic attack is that it will pass
> whether it passes quickly or slowly
> depends whether I drop the idea of it
> being dangerous or not.Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

__._,_.___
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Just for moms

Join the discussion

Y! Groups blog

the best source

for the latest

scoop on Groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Love cars? Check out the

Auto Enthusiast Zone

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop