Widget By Devils Workshop

[PanicZone] It's all starting downhill again

 

Hi,

I've been lurking for awhile, but things are starting down hill again so I thought I'd post. I suffer from General Anxiety. Any stress in my life sets off anxiety, stomach pains, and if the stress doesn't go away I end up in the hospital. Sometime around this I end up loosing my job.

I was taking Klonopin but it suddenly stopped working. I'm likely going to apply for disability, because I can't work for extended periods.

Tim

__._,_.___
The only thing that can happen when I
have a panic attack is that it will pass
whether it passes quickly or slowly
depends whether I drop the idea of it
being dangerous or not.
Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Give Back

Yahoo! for Good

Get inspired

by a good cause.

Y! Toolbar

Get it Free!

easy 1-click access

to your groups.

Yahoo! Groups

Start a group

in 3 easy steps.

Connect with others.

.

__,_._,___

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop