Widget By Devils Workshop

[Panic-Attacks] Digest Number 2557

Messages In This Digest (1 Message)

1a.
Re: hi From: jchabot

Message

1a.

Re: hi

Posted by: "jchabot" jchabot@snet.net   judy062668

Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:52 am (PDT)



The only one that has ever helped me is Klonopin. I don't recommend this to anyone , but if you cannot function due to panic disorder, and nothing else is working than I know for me I had no choice. I had exhausted everything else.
Hugs
Judy

________________________________
From: mibajam <bsms77@sbcglobal.net>
To: Panic-Attacks@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 27, 2009 9:27:45 AM
Subject: [Panic-Attacks] Re: hi

 
I am curious to which medication you found to help you with your panic attacks....i have tried a number of them also and xanax seems to help but it doesn't take them away. I am wondering if another benzo would work better.

--- In Panic-Attacks@ yahoogroups. com, jchabot <jchabot@... > wrote:
>
> Hi j,
> You are NOT alone!!!
>
> I am 41 and have been having panic attacks as long as I can remember. Unfortunately, I personally have not found anything to help besides medication. I don't like it, but I have to take it to function.I have tried several different ones that did not help, but than found one that did.
>
> Please share your story when you feel comfortable.
> Hugs
> Judy
>
>
>
>
> ____________ _________ _________ __
> From: bbile731 <bbile731@.. .>
> To: Panic-Attacks@ yahoogroups. com
> Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2009 5:31:00 PM
> Subject: [Panic-Attacks] hi
>
>  
> I'm new here.I am 51. My story is sooo long. But I just need to know there are others who feel like I do and what has anyone done to help. I don't like drugs. They have never helped me anyway. I'll try to write more about myself later. Thanks, j
>
>
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Recent Activity
Visit Your Group
Share Photos

Put your favorite

photos and

more online.

Yahoo! Groups

Auto Enthusiast Zone

Passionate about cars?

Check out the Auto Enthusiast Zone.

Yahoo! Groups

Mom Power

Community just for Moms

Join the discussion

Need to Reply?

Click one of the "Reply" links to respond to a specific message in the Daily Digest.

Create New Topic | Visit Your Group on the Web
" There is Nothing To Fear But Fear Itself"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Widget By Devils Workshop